7 Jan 2021
Please note: I am no longer Painting & Decorating. I am switching careers.
If you would like to buy this domain please email me at email@example.com
Thank you to all my wonderful customers over the last 22 years.
Hi, I'm Tom, I have been working as a decorator and adding colour to Brighton & Hove for the passed 20 years. I'm also happy to also work in neighbouring towns.
I take a holistic approach to decorating, taking into account the needs of the property, the residents and the environment. Balancing: durability, ascetics and maintainability.
I like to work with customers who take in interest in the work they are asking me to do and who enjoy looking over colours and finishes.
The makes that I usually work with are: Earthborne, Mylands, Farrow & Ball, Dulux, Little Greene, Johnston’s and Zinsser.
I can be flexible to your requirements. Some examples would be:
- You want a job done with low levels of toxicity and a focus on it being environmentally friendly.
- You want a focus on natural finishes which are historically in keeping
- You want a job which is durable and easy to maintain
I have experience with:
- Natural traditional materials such as: mineral/silicate paints, waxes, lime based paints, oils, linseed paint and casing paint
- Modern eco paint
- Modern conventional paint
I am mainly an interior painter & decorator but will work on new build exteriors (no existing paint or other coatings) and can also give guarantees to my work. I work for one customer at a time and don't go between different jobs during the day.