Interior Painting & Decorating in London
Hello and welcome, I have been a painter and decorator for past 20 years. Despite the domain name I now work in London but also anywhere in the south east.
I take a holistic approach to decorating, taking into account the needs of the property, the residents and the environment. Balancing: durability, ascetics and maintainability.
I like to work with customers who take in interest in the work they are asking me to do and who enjoy looking over colours and finishes.
The makes that I usually work with are: Earthborne, Mylands, Farrow & Ball, Dulux, Little Greene, Johnston’s and Zinsser.
I can be flexible to your requirements. Some examples would be:
- You want a job done with low levels of toxicity and a focus on it being environmentally friendly.
- You want a focus on natural finishes which are historically in keeping
- You want a job which is durable and easy to maintain
I have experience with:
- Natural traditional materials such as: mineral/silicate paints, waxes, lime based paints, oils, linseed paint and casing paint
- Modern eco paint
- Modern conventional paint
I am mainly an interior painter & decorator but will work on new build exteriors (no existing paint or other coatings) and can also give guarantees to my work. I work for one customer at a time and don't go between different jobs during the day.
If you have any questions about decorating or would like a quotation please do get in touch